Main page | Friendly Chat | What's new
General info | Preview | Download | What's new | Support
January 18, 2004: Friendly Chat 4.6.1:
- Added: Coloring of connected and old chatters in settings.
January 16, 2004: Friendly Chat 4.6:
- Fixed: Bug with plugins.
- Fixed: Hot key for "Always on top" (F4) is replaced, becouse sometimes it accidentally activated.
- Fixed: Common messages in chatrooms (not in privates) were not encrypted.
- Fixed: Problem at changing of nickname by external packet.
- Fixed: External commands FTP and HTTP referred on IE, now on default brouser. Choose "Settings|Interface|External Commands|Reset all" to apply.
- Fixed: Check box "Settings|Select all|Auto delete" was not remembered.
- Fixed: After removal of chatter the cursor in the list moved at first item.
- Fixed: Replacement of network ways for shared folders has ceased to work.
- Added: "Settings|Interface|Startup|Call all anew after start in N sec".
- Added: Sound files replaced by 16-bit.
- Added: FViewer support (and not only FPinger).
- Added: Menu "FSoft|FWatcher..."
- Added: "Settings|Interface|External Commands".
- Added: "External Commands" in chatters context menu.
- Added: Displaying of sound signal delivery.
- Added: Automatic addition of oneself in chatters list at distribution kit creation and automatic removal of oneself from chatters list at first start of distribution kit.
- Added: Copy in editor from messages window by Enter.
- Added: Support of sub-folders in smileys folder. For simplicity smileys path isn't typed, therefore smileys names must be unique in all folders.
- Added: Menu "Communication|Reinitialization" - disconnects all, reinitialization of netword connections and connects all. Useful after return from Hibernate or at IP address changing.
- Added: Interface for plugins creation (Plugins\Plugin.pas). So far the most main - messages processing with reply support. Together with external command this can be a power feature. Interface for plugins will be amplified as will be known who and what plugins want to create. Write us.
April 24, 2004: Friendly Chat 4.5.8:
- Fixed: Chatters fonts were reseted, if coincided with default font.
- Fixed: Hiding of smileys window after click on tray icon.
- Fixed: Problems with check box "default" in chatters settings.
- Fixed: Problem at playing sound files on some equipment.
- Fixed: Problem in filters: chatter was blocked if it was specified its IP-address and not blocked, if the name was specified too.
- Fixed: Error with displaying of symbol '|' in logs.
- Fixed: Empty auto-private open if message was rejected by filter.
- Fixed: Problem with displaying of special symbols in autoanswers hints.
- Fixed: Problem in hints at displaying of symbol '|' in nicknames.
- Fixed: Network path was not pasted at insert of a file, if all disk is shared.
- Fixed: In logs there were not displayed two or more smileys successively.
- Fixed: Option "Show icons in menu" didn't work.
- Fixed: After withdrawal of the message this opportunity was also disabled in other conferences.
- Fixed: Problems in "Settings|Control Panel".
- Fixed: Male sex was by default (now "unknown").
- Fixed: Links "news://" were not distinguished.
April 20, 2004: Friendly Chat 4.5.7:
- Fixed: Cleaning of chatters list.
- Added: Component for smileys loading (RxGifImage) is replaced. Speed of gif-files analysis has increased approximately in 20 times.
- Added: Toolbar replaced by default. - Schemes have removed :-( - Impossible to drag. - Redraw has increased; - Flashing was removed; - Loading was increased; - Logic has become simpler; - Size of distribution kit and exe-file has decreased; - Economy of memory and processor time.
December 8, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.5.6:
- Fixed: Practically all critical errors.
- Added: "Create shortcut in Quick Launch panel" during installation.
December 3, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.5.5:
- Fixed: Fatal error after interface configuration, if smilies were in messages window.
December 2, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.5.4:
- Fixed: Bug with slow animation.
- Added: "Settings|Interface|Editor|Confirm sending to all".
- Added: "Settings|Interface|Editor|Confirm sending in non-privates".
December 1, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.5.3:
- Added: Two-level anti-flood protection.
- Added: Now it is supposed two repeating lines in messages.
November 29, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.5.2:
- Added: Now it is displayed empty lines in messages.
- Added: "Settings|Users|Select old".
November 23, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.5.1:
- Added: Significant economy of traffic.
- Added: Now smilies are not animated when the chat is not active.
November 20, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.5:
- Added: The panel for smilies choice is accelerated.
- Added: It is impossible now to switch off important system messages ("Settings|Interface|System messages")
- Added: Removed noseless smileys from default settings.
- Added: Animation of smileys in interface settings.
- Added: Smileys are loaded as needed now.
September 21, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.4.2:
- Added: New panel for smileys.
July 14, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.4:
- Added: The Ukrainian interface language. Special thanks to Yura Talimonchik.
February 20, 2003: Friendly Chat 4.1:
- Added: 'Settings|Filters...'
- Added: 'Settings|Create Setup...'
- Added: right-click user | Open in FAR.
1999-2002: Friendly Chat 3.x:
- Added: IRC support.
- Added: professional interface.
- Added: new help-file.
- Added: new site for the product.
1997-1998: Easy Chat 2.x:
- Added: new name (the old one coincided with another product).
- Added: greatly improved interface.
- Added: help-file.
1996-1997: Super Chat 1.х:
- Added: new name.
- Added: support of unlimited number of interlocutors.
- Added: support of messages exchange between two users.
General info | Preview | Download | What's new | Support